Our vision is an educated community with increased shelter adoptions, decreased shelter populations, increased spayed and neutered pets, no pet overpopulation, reduced animal cruelty, and responsible animal ownership.
What We Do
- Provide shelter, food, medical attention, comfort, and love to stray, abandoned, neglected and injured animals rescued from local animal shelters or persons within our community.
- Place rescued animals in qualified volunteer foster homes so they can learn socialization with humans and other animals as well as receive love, affection, exercise, recreation, proper nutrition and medical care in a safe and loving environment.
- Sterilize, vaccinate, and microchip all of the animals within our care.
- Rehabilitate sick or injured animals within our care.
- Assist lost animals in finding their rightful owners or seek new loving and safe homes for them if no owners can be located.
- Adopt out rescued animals to qualified, responsible and safe homes that have been properly screened through interviews, home visits, reference checks, and regular updates.
- Educate the public about the humane care of animals and encourage responsible pet ownership with an emphasis on spaying and neutering to prevent pet overpopulation.
Farm Friends Rescue
P.O. Box 453
Pittsboro, NC 27312